ANETS SLG50 GAS FRYER - NO UPS SHIPPING - STORE PICKUP OR LOCAL (NYC) TRUCK DELIVERY ONLY
The ANETS SLG50 NG is a medium-duty fryer, with an oil capacity of 40 to 50 pounds. Powered by natural gas, this unit in the Silverline series features three elliptical-shaped burners as well as stainless steel baffles that together are capable of producing up to 120,000 BTU per hour. The baffles along with the uniquely-shaped burners, which offer 14 percent more surface area for heat transfer, offer quick and efficient temperature recovery when cold food is added to the frypot. Two nickel-plated baskets are included to allow you versatility in frying multiple food items at once.
The ANETS Silverline fryer is designed to help you save money in the long run, with a large cold zone that will contain a minimum of 20 percent of the tank's oil. This cold zone collects food particles that fall off of items being cooked, and prevent them from lingering in the hot oil, which will burn the particles and impart a burned taste to the oil. By collecting the sediment in the cold zone, the fryer helps you maintain fresh oil longer, limiting how often you have to change or filter your oil. The elliptical-shaped burners are also a part of this design, as their shape prevents sediment from building up on the burners, instead allowing it to fall past them into the cold zone.
This ANETS fryer is made to be easy to clean, with a welded stainless steel tank that is polished to a smooth finish. The shape of the burners is once more beneficial, allowing the user to easily reach underneath them to clean the sediment out of the cold zone. A 1 14-inch drain is built into the tank, and a drain pipe extension is included to make draining the oil easy when replacing or filtering is needed.
- Part of the ANETS Silverline series
- Natural gas powered fryer puts out 120,000 BTU/hr
- Frypot holds 40 to 50 lbs. of shortening and includes 2 nickel-plated baskets
- Thermostat maintains a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit based on your selected temperature
- 3 elliptical-shaped burners, a shape that results in 14 percent greater surface area for improved heat transfer and temperature recovery, as well as prevents sediment buildup
- Increased heating efficiency due to stainless steel baffles and heat exchanger
- Start-up is made quick and easy by the standing pilot ignition
- Baskets are held in the oil by a rack-type basket support
- Frypot tank is stainless steel and fully welded, with a smooth finish to make cleaning simple
- Large cold zone under burners collects food particles without burning them, extending the life of the oil
- If the pilot flame is extinguished, the gas control valve will automatically shut off gas flow
- Gas flow is also cut off if oil temperature exceeds 450 degrees F
- 6-in. adjustable legs make level installation simple
- Front and door are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel, sides and back are made of durable galvanized steel
- Drain pipe extension and a 114-in. NPT drain valve make changing or filtering oil quick and easy
- Cabinet door lining helps keep exterior cool
- Flue extension releases heat and fumes closer to overhead ventilation to lower ambient heat for more comfortable working conditions
- 12-in. NPT gas supply
- Overall Dimensions: 15 58in. W x 27 58in. D x 47 14in. H
- ETL-Sanitation, CSA and CSA-Design Listed