Wusthof 4596-7/20 8" Cook's Knife - Forged
Classic Ikon 8" Cook's Knife by Wusthof
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Cooks knife - 4596 / 20 cm (8")
Design, ergonomics and the well known Wusthof quality are perfectly combined in one series to give you the ultimate cutting experience.
This precision Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is hand-forged in the most famous knife-making town in Germany. Also, this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is precision forged from a single piece of chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel. Specialized high carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensured that the critical characteristics of each Wusthof Knife are there right from the beginning.
Family owned since 1814. Made in Solingen, Germany
Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
Wusthof Knives Classic Ikon Cooks knife - 4596 / 20 cm (8") Features:
- No kitchen should be without this knife.
- It is the most essential of all knives used in the kitchen.
- 14° angle per side
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food. Perfectly balanced, an extension of your hand.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs.
- Ergonomic handle design developed in consultation with professional chefs
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Specially designed bolster.
A little About Wusthof Classic Ikon Wusthof Knives:
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and resharpening
- The Wusthof Knife blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the Wusthof Knife blades are skillfully honed by hand and are incredibly sharp.
- Wusthof Classic Ikon Knives are Laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily resharpened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the Wusthof Knife
- This Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is a forged knife with ergonomic handles.
- Stainless steel 50 0,5 % carbon- the carbon content is significant for the sharpness
- Chromium for stain-resistant properties
- Molybdenum enhances the stain-resistant properties
- Vanadium for hardness and edge retention of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife
- Contents of chromium % (15%)
- The steel of this Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is made of a special steel alloy. X50 Cr MoV 15 - a special alloy for superb knives
- The edge of the Wusthof Classic Ikon Knife is the business end of a knife. It is skilfully honed by hand and incredibly sharp.