Eurodib DSP3 High Temp Rack Undercounter Glass Washer
CONTACT US TO ORDER.STORE PICKUP OR LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY. CONTACT US TO ARRANGE AND PAY FOR DELIVERY.
Constructed of stainless steel, the Eurodib DSP3 Lamber high-temperature glasswasher is corrosion resistant and can support high-volume applications. This unit comes with two glass racks, two flatware containers, and one saucer insert to keep items organized and in place
during the wash cycle. Ideal for stemware, it can accommodate glass as tall as 11.81 inches.
Monitored by built-in thermometers, the rinse water temperature ranges from 179 to 194 degrees Fahrenheit, and the Thermocontrol feature ensures sanitary temperatures are reached each time. This Eurodib DSP3 high-temperature glasswasher can wash 30 racks in an hour with two-minute cycles. Since this unit has a gravity drain instead of a drain pump, it should be elevated on a table or stand to avoid flooding.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 18.11 in. W x 19.92 in. D x 30.71 in. H
- 16 A, 3200 W, 3.65 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Part of the Lamber series
- Includes 2 glass racks, 2 flatware holders, and 1 saucer insert
- Can wash 30 racks per hr.
- 2-min. wash cycle
- 11.81-in. glass clearance
- Rinse water temperature range: 179-194 degrees F
- Wash and rinse thermometers use Thermocontrol to ensure each cycle reaches proper temperatures
- Includes a security thermostat to prevent accidental temperature changes
- Detergent pump and rinse aid dispenser included
- Automatic tank loading
- Lower arms rotate to reach all glasses while the upper arms are fixed in place
- Door opening safety device protects staff from hot water
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction endures heavy use
- Removable control panel provides access for maintenance
- Uses a gravity drain to remove water
- 5-gal. tank capacity
- 0.8-gal. boiler capacity
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF certified