GLOBE G12 SLICER Manual Gravity Feed Slicer - 1/2 hp
NO UPS SHIPPING - STORE PICKUP OR LOCAL (NYC) TRUCK DELIVERY ONLY. CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE.
The Globe G12 manual food slicer cuts food from 0 to 9⁄16 of an inch thick. Strong to support commercial applications, the 12-inch blade sharpens with a built-in, metal tool. A knife cover interlock prevents operation if it is not in place for added safety. Food as long as 10.5 inches fits on the unit with its extended rod, end weight, and chute, while gripping teeth on the weight hold the product in place. This Globe G12 manual food slicer has a belt drive that supports light-duty use, slicing as many as four hours per day, and non-slip feet prevent sliding on the countertop during operation.
- 9⁄16-in. maximum slice
- Can slice 4 hrs. per day
- 12-in., hollow-ground blade is durable and quick to sharpen
- 35-degree food chute with a stainless steel slide
- Extended rod, end weight, and chute accommodate food as long as 10.5 in.
- End weight has gripping teeth that hold the product in place while slicing
- Knife cover interlock prevents operation when not in place
- Knob simplifies installation and removal of knife
- Metal, top-mount, removable knife sharpener
- Strong, anodized aluminum construction is corrosion resistant
- Seamless edges and rounded corners eliminate crevices that trap food
- Large, grooved belt drive
- Overload protection for the motor has a manual reset
- Slip-resistant feet keep the unit stable on countertops
- 3 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 25 in. W x 25.25 in. D x 17.25 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed