- FRYERS & PASTA COOKERS
- PITCO 40D PROPANE GAS FRYER
PITCO 40D PROPANE GAS FRYER
NO UPS SHIPPING - STORE PICKUP OR LOCAL (NYC) TRUCK DELIVERY ONLY
This Pitco 40D LP gas fryer includes a rear-located 3⁄4-inch NPT connection valve for use with propane gas. With an oil capacity of 40 to 45 pounds, this commercial fryer is capable of meeting your foodservice operation's medium-volume demand for fried favorites. Because of the deep cool zone, which contains about 20 percent of the fryer's oil, you can fry heavily-breaded foods like chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, and onion rings. The frying area measures 14 inches by 14 inches, accommodating the two twin-sized fry baskets that come standard with the unit.
Thanks to a number of standard features, the Pitco 40D LP operates efficiently and safely. Long-lasting alloy stainless steel heat baffles, which are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes, are designed to stand up to high temperatures and provide maximum efficiency for heat and combustion. The gas control valve only allows gas to flow to the main burner once the pilot is established, and cuts off the gas flow if the pilot flame goes out. The high-temperature limit will also shut off the gas flow if the fryer exceeds safe temperatures.
This Pitco gas fryer comes standard with six-inch legs that provide the required amount of floor clearance and make it easy to clean the area around the unit. A welded stainless steel tank, given a super-smooth finish, also facilitates cleaning. A front-located 11⁄2-inch drain valve and drain extension will help operators empty the tank's used oil into the appropriate container and a clean-out rod helps remove sediment.
- Floor model gas fryer
- Oil capacity of 40-45 lbs.
- Capable of frying at temperatures between 200-400 degrees F
- Includes 2 twin-size fry baskets and removable basket hanger
- Frying area dimensions: 14 in. W x 4 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 151⁄8 in. W x 309⁄32 in. D x 479⁄32 in. H
- CSA Listed and NSF Certified
Controls and Operation
- Rear-located 3⁄4-in. NPT for propane gas supply
- Integrated gas control valve provides efficient operation
- Alloy stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in heat exchanger tubes
- Pilot light stays ready to provide a flame
- Gas shuts off automatically if pilot flame goes out
- Upper limit shuts fryer off if it exceeds safe temperatures
- Integrated flue deflector directs heat to hood vent
- Front-located 11⁄4-in. NPT valve for quick draining
- Drain extension and clean-out rod facilitate the removal of oil and sediment
- Welded stainless steel tank
- Stainless steel cabinet front and door
- Galvanized steel sides and back
- 30-in. minimum front clearance required
- 6-in. minimum clearance from floor (6-in. legs included)
- 6-in. minimum clearance from combustible material for sides, rear
Tube Fired LP Gas Fryer, welded tank, 40-45 lb oil capacity, stainless tank, stainless steel front, door and galvanized steel sides and back, thermostat maintains selected temperature automatically between 200 F and 400 F, safety temperature switch. Included: 2 twin size baskets, drain extension, flue deflector, drain clean out rod, removable basket hanger, 6" adjustable legs.